Using the Panel - Agencies
How to create a project
- Login to the portal to create a new project
- Follow the instructions within the portal for the 'Create and Review' workflow.
- Review the Procurement Services Panel Agreement that suppliers have already signed with the South Australian Government.
Review the Customer Order that you must complete and sign with your selected supplier
How to evaluate and award a project
- Login to the portal to evaluate and award a project after the Request for Quote (RFQ) close date has passed.
- Follow the instructions within the portal for the 'Evaluate and Award Business' workflow.
- Follow the instructions within the portal for the 'Upload your signed Customer Agreement'workflow.
How to register for portal access - Agency online registration form
Please complete the details to access the Portal. You will receive an email with your login details within two business days. Please retain your login details for future use.
I understand by using the Procurement Services Panel portal I am required to:
- Comply with any agency procurement arrangement and guidelines.
- Ensure that the agency and user details are accurate and kept up-to-date within the Portal.
- Completing the Customer Order (a pre-populated sample is provided in the portal).
- Conducting risk assessments for each project.
- Determining the liability and insurance requirements based on the risk assessment performed for each project.
- Ensuring that the agency and suppliers jointly review performance and learnings at the end of each project with the relevant information uploaded to the Portal.
Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Strategic Procurement
Email: Contract Management
The government is committed to continuous improvement. Please provide feedback to